Baylee J. Mink, DDS
Let’s get to know Dr. Baylee Mink! When she’s not practicing dentistry, this North Platte native and her husband Collin stay busy playing with daughter Virginia and son Harrison. Dr. Baylee also enjoys running and hiking. Fun Fact: Her goal is to visit all of the U.S. National Parks!
Dr. Baylee received her undergraduate degree from College of Saint Mary and her Doctor of Dental Surgery from UNMC College of Dentistry. Afterward she completed her specialty training with the UNMC pediatric dental residency program at Children’s Hospital in Omaha.
- She is an active member of the following organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association