Emily J. Egley, DDS
Hailing from Blue Springs, Missouri is Dr. Emily Egley! Aside from practicing dentistry, Dr. Emily enjoys spending time outdoors taking walks, riding bikes, boating, and learning to play golf. She also loves cooking and baking. But most of all, she loves being with and traveling to visit family. Her four children Emmett, Jacob, Alice, and William, and pup Rex (an American Water Spaniel) keep her and her husband Josh busy! They love to attend the kids’ various activities and are very involved in elementary school and daycare parent teacher organizations.
Dr. Emily earned her Bachelors from UNL in 2006, her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from UNMC College of Dentistry in 2010, and completed her Pediatric Residency at UNMC in Omaha in 2012.
- She is an active member of the following organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association—Delegate
- Lincoln District Dental Association