Scheduling Dental Visits
Scheduling Continuing Care Appointments
- Dental continuing care appointments should be scheduled every 6 months.
- Verify your insurance plan for coverage, some plans cover 2 times per year, some plans every 6 months.
- It is important to have regular visits to help in the prevention of decay and establish a relationship with your dentist.
- Our office will text or email about upcoming appointments. You can call to reschedule at any time.
Scheduling Treatment Appointments
- Appointments are typically scheduled in the morning.
- It is okay to eat a light meal before treatment.
- Using the insurance information provided to us, we will calculate the patient payment due at the time of treatment.
- Your child can return to school following treatment.