Libby A. Johnson, DDS
Dr. Libby Johnson grew up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, but knew early on that she wanted to attend UNL and be a Husker! She met her husband Andrew while at the university. Their crew consists of 3 children Georgia, Mack, and Hale, and mini golden doodle Janie. Dr. Libby truly enjoys traveling, spending quality time with friends and family, golfing, going on family bike rides, and trying new restaurants.
Dr. Libby earned her Bachelors of Science from UNL in 2005, her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from UNMC College of Dentistry in 2009, and her Pediatric specialty at UNMC in Omaha in 2011.
- She is an active member of the following organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Lincoln District Dental Association
- Nebraska Society of Pediatric Dentistry