Allie L. Wolf, DDS
When Omaha native Dr. Allie Wolf isn’t taking care of patients, you’ll likely find her spending time with her husband Phil and son Ira. Together they love taking their dog Louie for family walks. Dr. Allie also enjoys baking, going on jogs, and being involved at her church. She is also a HUGE fan of post-it notes and loves to do lists. Anything to stay organized!
Dr. Allie received her Bachelors from Texas A&M and attended dental school at UNMC College of Dentistry in Omaha. After graduating, she went on to complete her Pediatric Dental Residency at Children’s Hospital in Omaha where she served as chief resident her second year of residency.
She is an active member of the following organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Lincoln District Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Nebraska Society of Pediatric Dentistry