Katie Garcia, D.D.S.
Lincoln native Dr. Katie Garcia was born into a dental family, so she knew early on she wanted to be a dentist. However, teeth aren’t her only passion! When she’s not in the office, Dr. Katie enjoys almost any outdoor activity including tennis, golf, and long walks with her crazy golden doodle Finn. She and her husband Chris have two sons, Connor and Charlie. They like to travel to new places any chance they get!
Dr. Katie graduated from dental school in 2010 from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry. She then completed a general practice residency at Peninsula Hospital in Queens, NY in 2011. From there she moved to Chicago to do her two years of pediatric dental residency at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.
- She is an active member of the following organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Fellow
- Lincoln District Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Society-currently serving as a Delegate
- Nebraska Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Lincoln-Lancaster County Board of Health-current vice president